Saturday, December 12, 2009

You-Tube and Paws to Read

I enjoyed watching the videos on You-tube amd in March of the Librarians I did not recognize a local librarian. I did click on the Google Video and saw other videos that had information about the Paws to Read program. I successfully submitted a You-Tube video to my blog. It featured Otis the therapy dog, a huge English Mastif. The children read to Otis, it makes them comfortable to read to dogs in a relaxed manner. The patrons in the library always enjoy seeing Otis. The children can improve their reading skills. We can use this video on You-Tube to teach patrons how to use this web feature. It also promotes the library in a positive way. I hope people will enjoy watching the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home